Withdrawn British Standards

Hi all,

I am looking for a copy of BS4417:1969. 'Specification for semiconductor rectifier equipments'. This spec is still referred to today in modern purchase specs.

Does anyone know of an internet resource on where I might obtain a copy.?

Does anyone know if withdrawn standards are still available for purchase.?

TIA Euclid

Reply to
Euclid

the BS Standard Web-site. Samuel Chan

Reply to
FreeCat

Thanks, all sorted now.

BSI do sell withdrawn standards where available.

Euclid

Reply to
Euclid