Withdrawn British Standards

Hi all,
I am looking for a copy of BS4417:1969. 'Specification for semiconductor rectifier equipments'. This spec is still referred to
today in modern purchase specs.
Does anyone know of an internet resource on where I might obtain a copy.?
Does anyone know if withdrawn standards are still available for purchase.?
TIA Euclid
http://www.bsi-global.com/index.xalter is the BS Standard Web-site. Samuel Chan

Thanks, all sorted now.
BSI do sell withdrawn standards where available.
Euclid