RC M magazine

Hi modelers. Does anyone have a copy of February 1990 RCM magazine. Looking specifically for the construction article for the Anderson Kingfisher. Will purchase if available or would accept a scanned article with pictures if someone wishes to take the time. Thanks

Reply to
jerseyjerry

I have hi-res scans of the plans in my archive for sure. I will dig in the boxes tonight and see if I can find the hard copy so I can scan the text.

Reply to
Mark D. Fain