IMAA, High Flite article

I posted a request for the IMAA, High Flite magazine, article by Chip Hyde in the fall issue on "Trim Your Bird to Fly Right" I am posting again in condensed form.

Does anyone have a copy of that issue. If so would you please make a copy of that article and send it? Name and address will be given when we find someone.

Wan

Reply to
wanjung

While not the article you are looking for, the NSRCA website has a super trimming chart / procedure that the F3A (pattern) guys use to trim their aircraft - and you would be hard pressed to find a pickier crowd.

I use it every time I set up a new aircraft, and I keep a reduced and laminated copy in my field box.

Good luck - a well trimmed aircraft is a joy to fly.

Reply to
Usenetboy

Thank you Usenetboy. I have made copies of the trimming chart. It is comprehensive and I believe it's just what my friend wants and needs.

I will show the charts to him. He wanted his Ulatimate to be well trimmed.

Wan

Reply to
wanjung