Scratchbuild article

In Oct., 1997 Model Railroader started an article about scratchbuilding a

4-6-0 loco. I have all the magazines that are in that series except for the first atticle in the Oct. 1997 magazine. If someone has that magazine, could you please copy it and send it to me by snail mail. I'll pay a reasonable fee and postal fees for your time. Please let me know by Email if you can help me. Marc
Reply to
Pacifier

The October 1997 issue of MR can be had from Kalmbach for a reasonable fee, see

Erik Olsen DK

I've had good luck on ebay too... I'm building a "Beep" and had to buy the 1976 issues for that. I got them on ebay...

Reply to
Big Rich Soprano

An excellent source for railroady magazine back issues, books, etc. is:

Fast, friendly service and reasonable prices.

fl@liner

Reply to
fieromike1945