Scratchbuild article

In Oct., 1997 Model Railroader started an article about scratchbuilding a 4-6-0 loco. I have all the magazines that are in that series except for the
first atticle in the Oct. 1997 magazine. If someone has that magazine, could you please copy it and send it to me by snail mail. I'll pay a reasonable fee and postal fees for your time. Please let me know by Email if you can help me. Marc
Pacifier wrote:

The October 1997 issue of MR can be had from Kalmbach for a reasonable fee, see http://kalmbachcatalog.stores.yahoo.net/mrr971001.html
--
Venlig hilsen
Erik Olsen

I've had good luck on ebay too... I'm building a "Beep" and had to buy the 1976 issues for that. I got them on ebay...
says...

An excellent source for railroady magazine back issues, books, etc. is: http://www.railpub.com /. Fast, friendly service and reasonable prices.
fl@liner