Looking for an article in Sep 1980 NMRA bulletin

An article by Charley Hansen on how to cut stairways from paper or cardstock was featured in the September 1980 edition of the NMRA bulletin. It was only one or two pages. I would appreciate if some one could scan and email a copy to me or send a copy by snail mail. I would gladly pay someone for their trouble.

Thanks

Ken Day

Reply to
Ken Day