Article of the Week... Forums, Bulletin Boards, Newgroups, Online Communities

Okay, this week we'll have you add to the list of Forums, Bulletin Boards, Newgroups, and Online Communities.

The article is here:

You'll need an account to gain access (it's free --locksmiths only).

You can add to the current list of forums and online communities by clicking on the "edit" button on the top of the page. Don't worry too much about formatting the text if you don't know how to do it. I'll do it later.

And, for those who would like to add to the "alt.locksmithing" page and add some more great information (including screen shots or other information) just click the "alt.locksmithing" link on the page in the link above. Once there, click the "edit" button to add information.

Locksmith Wiki Knowledge Base

a World of Information

Reply to
LocksmithWiki.com