NMRA Convention

Is anyone going to the NMRA convention in Detroit this summer?

Frank A. Rosenbaum wrote:

There will be a bunch of us there. Stop in to my clinic on Prototype Freight Car Distribution Also stop into the ProTrak clinic.
Howard Garner

Last years Convention in Philly was HORRIBLE. The layout tours were botched. The show was empty and overpriced. I have been going to them for years and that was the worst. Is Detroit going to be better than Philly was?
_____
Steve

According to the publicity, yes!! The February issue of Scale Rails has all the clinics and tours in it. You might also find it at www.nmra.org .
" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" (aka sockpuppetus curtus) spake thus:
[]
Peek-a-boo, "Curt", we see you!
--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a
On Feb 23, 12:08 am, STEVE CAPLE> wrote:

I will try. I am going to go over the schedule tonight and plot out the week. I definitely will be on the tour of the Gratiot Valley RR club. I haven't seen it in a couple of years, since I left the club.