NMRA Convention

Is anyone going to the NMRA convention in Detroit this summer?

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

There will be a bunch of us there. Stop in to my clinic on Prototype Freight Car Distribution Also stop into the ProTrak clinic.

Howard Garner

Reply to
Howard R Garner

Last years Convention in Philly was HORRIBLE. The layout tours were botched. The show was empty and overpriced. I have been going to them for years and that was the worst. Is Detroit going to be better than Philly was?

_____

Steve

Reply to
SteveCaple

According to the publicity, yes!! The February issue of Scale Rails has all the clinics and tours in it. You might also find it at

.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

I will try. I am going to go over the schedule tonight and plot out the week. I definitely will be on the tour of the Gratiot Valley RR club. I haven't seen it in a couple of years, since I left the club.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" (aka sockpuppetus curtus) spake thus:

[]