Photos of NMRA British Region Convention

I've uploaded 40 pictures taken at the NMRA British Region Convention at Swindon starting here

Can you please help with names, etc. as I had no time to get them.

I would have liked to have taken some more but I just didn't get the time ! There really was so much to see and do, especially as I was manning the display stand.

This was my first convention and really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to the next one at Kegworth. In fact why don't you come along. I know that this will be a really special event as we're celebrating 75 years of the NMRA and 65 years in the UK.. Have a look at the web site

for initial details and the chance to download a booking form. Get in early as there is sure to be a huge demand when the full details become known.

Enjoy

Reply to
Mike Hughes

Nice pics and modeling, but where's the photos of the pub crawl? I was hoping to see some of my old haunts.

Reply to
LDosser