Ontracks at NMRA British Region Convention

Here's one for anyone who is in, or visiting, the UK in October.

Ontracks, the Hornby International distributors, will be attending the NMRA national Convention at Swindon 23-25 October 2009

They will be bringing some Large Scale, and On30 logging models from Bachmann US especially for the event, in addition to the Rivarossi range.

Subject to final agreement, they will also be making an announcement which is of ***particular interest to North American Modellers***.

Ontracks has once again been nominated for the British Chamber of Commerce Award for Best use of ICT, an award they won in 2005. Tim Mulhall said "We won the award in 2005 - when it was sponsored by Microsoft, so it's an honour to be short listed a second time against all the other companies who have entered. The entry was around our use of technology to support the prelaunch of Hornby International into the UK and it's distribution via retailers.

Book your place at the Convention now. Full details at

Mike Hughes