NMRA British Region Spring Meet

I've added the first 15 photos taken at the NMRA BR Spring Meet to my personal fotopic site starting here

In this photo
there is an advertising sign that looks like it's part of the model but is in fact part of a suppliers stand.

Another 15 to add very soon

I'd like to apologise in advance for the fact that I didn't get photos of the AD&D, Broke Brick Mountain nor the Carshalton Club's layout. I took my photos early in the day then just didn't get a chance to take any more - and these layouts belong to people I know very well.

Sorry guys. To make up for my lack of pics here are some pointers to previous pics

Those who want to know what the AD&D looks like can view previous pics here

those who want to see previous pics of Broke Brick Mountain can look here.
Enjoy!

Reply to
Mike Hughes

Thanks again for sharing, Mike.

Roundhouse seems much more than it is. Hard to choose between that and Wolf Creek which reminds me of so many small towns, including some I've lived in.

Reply to
LDosser

In message , LDosser writes

I've added some more pictures starting here

enjoy

Reply to
Mike Hughes

Just a thought Mike - Is there a web site with the various track plans of these layouts? I'm new to US outline and still learning.

Regards

Mike

Reply to
Mike Smith

In message , Mike Smith writes

Not specifically.

I got the inspiration for my Lynneton Yard layout from the web by looking up John Allen's 'Timesaver' layout. there are various permutations shown from googling that will give yo plenty of inspiration.

Where do you live? If it's in the UK I may be able to put you in touch with a club or individual near you that can be of more specific help.

Reply to
Mike Hughes

South Manchester, but time is so short it'll be a year or so before anything much gets done. So far building a 3x2 test track on which to experiment with couplings and magnets, but that is taking longer than I had hoped due work load. Any pointers on a localish shop dealing with Kadees? I need a couple of O scale coupler magnets (from a thread, I think on this group, that suggested I could cut these in half for use on an N layout). Meanwhile I'm making up a small electromagnet to trial.

Regards

Mike

Regards

Mike