Photos and model railroad show at Firle, East Sussex

I've uploaded some photos taken at Firle on Wednesday 13 August. These
are at.

Charlie Fox-Wilson will be exhibiting this G scale - that's big - Broke
Brick Mountain layout at Firle Village Hall on Bank Holiday Monday 25
August, starting at 11 a.m. Charlie is joined by fellow South Shore
member, Cliff South (seen in his 1968 prime at
) who will be exhibiting
his Ashley, Danville and Deanstown HO scale layout, photos starting at

Although there are just two layouts and a Mamod exhibition at this show
these will keep your interest for a long time. Charlie and Cliff each
have an eye for details that keep presenting the unexpected. Both of the
layouts are constantly evolving so that there is more interest every
time you see them. Making the effort to visit will also benefit the
Gambian Schools Charity.
For non railway family members there is also the Firle Village Fete
which takes place at 2 p.m.
Firle is on the A27 about 3 miles east of Lewes, East Sussex. Look for
the signs for Firle Place first then keep to the right of that to get to
the village.
By the way I've managed to download the BIG one from my camera by I've
yet to summon up the courage to post it. When (if?) I do there will
almost certainly be a caption competition with it.
My site is updated about once a week so why not bookmark it now at

Mike Hughes

Site Timeline