1965 photo of model and builder

I've added two new photos to my South Shore collection stating at

WARNING: These photos may contain images of a disturbing nature due to their content. Those of a nervous disposition may prefer to look elsewhere :-)

Just thought someone might like to see what one of (UK's) South Shore Railroad club looked like in 1965 :-))

Reply to
Mike Hughes

--------------------------------

Great! Thanks for sharing.

History of N Scale:
's Store--Books, Trains, and Toys:
to 1,200 sites:

Bill

Dreadful, dreadful... how *could* you post that?

Yeah, long ago, in a galaxy *very* far away.

mark

Reply to
mark