Last photos of Edmonton Model Railroad Association

I've finally managed to complete loading the photos I took of Edmonton Model Railroad Association's layout. They can be found at
http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p60355972.html
When I receive final caption details I'll add them to the photos.
I would like to once again express my thanks to Mark Johnson who made a special effort to open the club rooms especially for me to take these pics.
You can find more details of the club at http://www.emraonline.ca where you can read the story of the layout and put my photos into context.
I'm sure that they would welcome any NMRA members if you were to contact them.
Enjoy
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region

Captions now added go to http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p60355972.html
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region

As there were so many pictures of Edmonton Model Railroad's layout I've created a new collection especially for them. It can be found at http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p59545509.html
I've also changed the order of the collection so that it shows the photos in the order they were taken. Unfortunately this is a global change so it has also affected the other collections. I'll change it so that they appear with the last taken showing first in a week or so.
In the meantime you might be interested in looking at some of the previous photos to see how my photographic skills have improved (or not). All collections start at http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net /