More South Shore photos and a caption 'competition'

As promised. I've uploaded the photos of our visitor to South Shore on Wednesday 30th July. http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p52539182.html
Some say he's an alien, some say he's human, but let's have a bit of fun. Can you find a suitable caption for the visitor photo? Competition open until late Monday 11 Aug. No prizes just the honour of having your caption on the photo!
I've also uploaded other photos of Lynneton Yard http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p52539187.html including some showing the wiring for the micro switches that control the polarity of electrofrog points. These start at http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p52539181.html
For an explanation of the rationale behind Lynneton Yard (and my under construction loft layout) see the info at the South Shore site http://www.southshore.org.uk/LynnetonYard /
Enjoy!
--
Mike Hughes

" It was his own fault sitting too close to the air conditioner so we placed him next to the layout to provide a static display whilst he thawed out "
OR
" He kept pondering the meaning of life, the universe and everything but even with the aid of his trusty calculator it still came to 42.3 "
Chris