Results of Cliff Richard caption competition

The results of this weeks competition are shown on the picture at http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p52139171.html
With luck I'll be taking Lynneton Yard to South Shore tonight (Wed) and
hope to get some photos for you so bookmark the site at http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/ and keep checking.
There is no caption competition this week (yet) but I should have something for you next week. If you want to suggest a caption to any of the photos please send them to me - I love reading them all even if they may not be suitable for 'broadcast'
I'd also like to announce that Brian Gilbert now has his own fotopic site which is at http://gallerybrian.photoblog.org.uk / There are no captions yet but I'm hoping that Brian with the help of Ron Carlisle will be able to put them up soon.
--
Mike Hughes