Results of caption competition, new photos and warning

The latest caption 'competition' has now ended and the winning entry is shown at http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p52539182.html
You keep amazing me with the variety and sheer cleverness of your ingenious answers, so here's another one for you.
South Shore's treasurer, Steve Stripp married Caroline on Saturday 9 August, and should now be in Colorado with out former secretary Ron Carlisle and his wife Helen. On Thursday last our chairman Nick presented Steve with a card signed by South Shore members (or at least all those I could get hold of). This picture is at http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p52667708.html Do you have a caption for this one?
(my effort was "No, Caroline Mrs Stripp is your name not a request")
Finally be warned that the BIG one is about to come to the fotopic site very soon. This may not be suitable for those of a nervous disposition. I don't know whether I can even summon up enough courage to download the picture from the camera but I'll try to do so for you all to see. I'll let you know when I've done that. In the meantime keep looking at the site http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net /
--
Mike Hughes

" The packet of lead lined condoms were so heavy they needed two hands to hold them "
OR
" Little did Steve know the card was actually a court summons ! "
Chris
PS Thanks for using my last effort