Results of the BIG caption competition

Thank you to all who entered the 'caption competition'. The entries were extremely funny. There were one or two that I cannot repeat but they
were still funny! It has made the choice of a 'winner' very difficulty for me.
I have now made my decision on the entry that has won. Was it yours? the result is at http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p52922253.html
Some *very* close 'runner up' captions I'd like to mention (in no particular order) are
'After several days of experimentation, he realised that a photograph of a bulldozer set into a wagon would not, after all, create the desired illusion.'
'Mike spent hours trying to change the picture - not realising that someone had stuck a photo of this screen-shot on to his screen!'
'Now I now what they mean about exciting pictures on the Internet!'
Reminder:
South Shore Members layouts 'Needles' (N scale) and The Ashley, Danville and Deanstown (HO scale) layouts will be at Seeboard Southern's show at Horsham on 20 September. If anyone has better details of location, times, etc please let me know or post it here.
--
Mike Hughes