Photos of NMRA BR member layout

I've put some photos of NMRA member's layout on my fotopic site at

I've also added a few more about Lynneton Yard and also showing how I operate the points and the electrofrog polarity with micro switches operated by the mechanical rod system.

These are at

Enjoy

Reply to
Mike Hughes

Interesting layout it looks like he has spent a lot of time developing this project. As time goes by I can imagine details developing in scenery.

Reply to
NICHE541