New model show photos

For those interested I've put some photos of the American section taken at the recent Tolworth, Surrey, England model rail show on my fotopic
site starting here http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p62168797.html
More to come soon
Enjoy!
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region

Wonderful modeling. Great fun to see these pics. Thanks for sharing them! These types of settings are very inspiring. They generate lots of modeling ideas.
:Matt
In message
mc snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com writes

Thanks. I've got another 17 from this show ready to go on. Should get round to it in a day or so.
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region

As promised. I've put some more pictures of Tolworth on my fotopic site. They can be viewed here http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p62200526.html
Enjoy.