NMRA 'Not the Winter Meet' Benson England

Due to the unusually bad weather in January, the NMRA Winter Meet Had to be postponed. There was no date available at the hall until 26th June so the Meet was re-titled 'Not the Winter Meet'

I've uploaded some photos which can be found at

Sorry there's not as many as I'd like but I've discovered the hard way that the Optical Stabiliser on my new lens has to be OFF when I'm using a tripod. Hope the slight fusiness won't spoil your pleasure.

For those who are interested in non railway things I've also uploaded some photos of the recent London campaign top highlight the plight of the Indian elephant. these can be found at

Enjoy

Reply to
Mike Hughes

The elephants are great fun. There are similar installation in Bath (Lions)

and Kingston-upon-Hull (Toads)

Graham Harrison