I dropped the Brad name for now

Sorry friends but it has been a few bad weeks. Dealer gave me some bad pills and I have been having a tough time with them. Won't flush
them down cause they cost me large $$$.
Anyway I dreamed Brad up when on some sort of ragebinge and reading him now see it was over the top. So I have retired him hopefully.
Again, sorry friends.
____
Steve (sober tonight)
" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" (aka sockpuppetus curtus) spake thus:
Peek-a-boo, "Curt", we see you!
--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a

On 22 Feb 2007 17:25:38 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Curt, you have me confused with your butthole buddy Lush Rimbaugh.
--
Steve

Steve you are a troll who never talks trains just this sort of nonsense. Get right with God and off of your drugs. I had nothing to do with this but you drag me in

Hey Curt- sorry I have not had the time to harass your mentally unstable ass this week. Been sort of busy but will try to carve some quality time to push your Christian ass into the wall a bit- I know you love it!
Regards- brad
STEVE CAPLE I am still praying for you to get off of drugs and into church. I know you hate god and Christians but we don't hate you just your sin.
On Feb 23, 1:06 am, "STEVE CAPLE> wrote:

Steve/Curt- We are all praying that the cancer really gets some traction in your rectal cavity soon.
May god take you and your family members from this planet soon.
best regards- brad.
Funny Steve I post to Steve Caple and your "BRAD" sockpuppet answers. This fake name has an anal fixation why is that Steve.
On Feb 24, 10:41 pm, "STEVE CAPLE> wrote:

Funny how the entire group answers to your sockpuppet bullshit. Even funnier is how you continue to carry on like we don't see you adams apple when you are wandering around here as a crossdresser. I thought you confirmed that I was steve because I used the term "sockpuppet" (a term you obviously will become very familiar with!) I guess because we both see you as a large, pimple covered smelly asshole makes us the same? hehee. Learn to trace IP addresses.
Praying you are taken from us soon (hopefully death from massive anal fissure) brad

Brad are you a real sockpuppet for a fake sockpuppet? Either way you are a good one. And I love the anal stuff it will do well tonight when you come over.
________
Steve
" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" (sockpuppettus curtus) spake thus:
[nil]
--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a
On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:09:30 -0800, brad wrote:

Not really weird - I'd profess to be saved before I'd use Hotmail, MSN, or AOHell.
--
Steve

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com ("Curt" the original) spake thus:
[nil]
--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a

Man you are smart sockpuppet, I thought of this.
Steve