I dropped the Brad name for now

Sorry friends but it has been a few bad weeks. Dealer gave me some bad pills and I have been having a tough time with them. Won't flush them down cause they cost me large $$$.

Anyway I dreamed Brad up when on some sort of ragebinge and reading him now see it was over the top. So I have retired him hopefully.

Again, sorry friends.

____

Steve (sober tonight)

Reply to
SteveCaple

" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" (aka sockpuppetus curtus) spake thus:

Peek-a-boo, "Curt", we see you!

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Curt, you have me confused with your butthole buddy Lush Rimbaugh.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Hey Curt- sorry I have not had the time to harass your mentally unstable ass this week. Been sort of busy but will try to carve some quality time to push your Christian ass into the wall a bit- I know you love it!

Regards- brad

Reply to
brad

Peek-a-boo, STEVE CAPLE, we see you!

You are doing this yourself and trolling Steve.

On Feb 23, 12:07 am, STEVE CAPLE:

Reply to
curtmchere

Reply to
curtmchere

Steve you are a troll who never talks trains just this sort of nonsense. Get right with God and off of your drugs. I had nothing to do with this but you drag me in

Reply to
curtmchere

Steve/Curt- We are all praying that the cancer really gets some traction in your rectal cavity soon.

May god take you and your family members from this planet soon.

best regards- brad.

Reply to
brad

Reply to
curtmchere

Funny how the entire group answers to your sockpuppet bullshit. Even funnier is how you continue to carry on like we don't see you adams apple when you are wandering around here as a crossdresser. I thought you confirmed that I was steve because I used the term "sockpuppet" (a term you obviously will become very familiar with!) I guess because we both see you as a large, pimple covered smelly asshole makes us the same? hehee. Learn to trace IP addresses.

Praying you are taken from us soon (hopefully death from massive anal fissure) brad

Reply to
brad

Brad are you a real sockpuppet for a fake sockpuppet? Either way you are a good one. And I love the anal stuff it will do well tonight when you come over.

________

Steve

Reply to
SteveCaple

" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" (sockpuppettus curtus) spake thus:

[nil]

5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
Reply to
David Nebenzahl

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com ("Curt" the original) spake thus:

[nil]

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Not really weird - I'd profess to be saved before I'd use Hotmail, MSN, or AOHell.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Man you are smart sockpuppet, I thought of this.

Steve

Reply to
SteveCaple