NMRA convention??

Anyone have any reports on the 2005 convention?? I could not go due to prior commitment. Thanks, HZ

Reply to
Howard Zane

I've been posting pics from the convention all week.

Still have a bunch of New Products pics to go, plus all the layout pics from the Train Show and the two layout tours I took...

There's a fair amount of news, but haven't had time to post anything.

Kennedy

Reply to
Kennedy (no longer not on The Haggis!)

Thanks for posting these.

Reply to
mark_newton

Sure!

BTW, I've posted all of the new product models, and am now posting pics of the layouts that were in the Train Show...

Kennedy

Reply to
Kennedy (no longer not on The Haggis!)

Hey! That's MY module! Thanks for posting the photo!

Reply to
Joe Ellis

Huh? Which one?

Come to think of it, I mighta remembered your name on a tag, but it didn't register....

:D

Kennedy

Reply to
Kennedy (no longer not on The Haggis!)

Ummm... Huffman Prairie ^^^^^

... the one with the Wright Brothers flying around the field...

It's compressed a bit to fit on a single 4 foot module (OK, more than "a bit", it would take about 12x6 feet uncompressed), but the scene and layout (even the orientation of the building and launch system) is just like it was in 1905.

Reply to
Joe Ellis

Ah, OK. I even see your name on the placard!

I shoulda said "Hi!", but there was just so much going on. A lot of the time, folks figured out who I was, not me figuring out who they were!