Any model RR stores in downtown Cincinnati?

I'll be in Cincy later this month. Any stores that I should visit in the downtown area?
Thanks!
Rick
-

You didn't search the archives, did you?
On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 23:55:32 -0500, "Laughable"

Umm, no I didn't.... You the new rmr cop?
Rick
-
Not in downtown but they are pretty good...
(from Andy Harmon)
http://www.johnnystoys.com/locamain.htm - has directions to both stores. Watch out if you go to the Greenhills store, there is a satellite store in the giant mall at the exit, with a big sign you can see from the freeway-- but it doesn't have a train department - you want to go south about 2 miles to the main store.
Davis Trains in Milford: http://www.davistrains.com - notice short hours, they close at 6 on weekdays.