Welding Supply Stores in the San Francisco/San Jose Area?

Does anyone have any recommendations for welding supply stores in the Bay Area?

__________________ Note: To reply, replace the word 'spam' embedded in return address with 'mail'. N37.3 W122.0

Reply to
Barry S.

Madco Welding Supply

1988 Old Middlefield Rd. Mt. View 969-2323

My dad and I both dealt with them back in the 70's/80's. Good folks then, I'm sure they're still a good outfit today.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

FWIW, Praxair in San Francisco treated me well when I bought my MIG welder there. They came close to matching a price I'd gotten on the net and have been helpful since.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Grey