HF plastic welder to repair automobile bumper cover ?

As I now have 2 cars with plastic bumper covers ( both PP -Honda ) to fix , I took the plunge and bought the FF kit on sale ( a soldering iron with air ? ) and an extra set of rods . Any tips on thee projects would be appreciated . -thanks

Reply to
rkpatt

rkpatt wrote in article ...

Best advice I can offer is to put your new toy on the shelf, head on down to a "real" auto parts store such as NAPA, Carquest, etc., and pick up a flexible urethane bumper cover repair kit. This is a two-part kit that will restore your bumper cover and maintain its flexibility.

Reply to
Bob Paulin