How to Trim Your Bird to Fly Right, help?

Hi, My friend and I were reading an article by Chip Hyde in the summer issue of 2005 in the "High Flite" magazine about "How to Trim Your Bird to Fly Right" It is on page 68 of Vol. 26 No. 2.

In two pages, he described the set up of thrust. We need to get his article in the next issue so we may follow up on proper settings on the Tx mixes. That will be the fall issue of 2005. Probably Vol. 27.

My friend joined the International Miniature Aircraft Association (IMAA) too late to get the fall issue. Chip Hyde's article for the summer issue is two pages long. If anyone has the fall issue with Mr. Hyde's article, would he/she be kind and make a copy of the article and send it via snail mail? We're more than happy to pay for the costs.

Wan

Reply to
wanjung