Info needed from old MR magazine 8/85 (or RMC)

I have a NWSL kit to update my MDC Roundhouse HO Shay gear drive but the included text states that the instructions are located in an article in Aug

85 Model Railroader (or the Jan 91 RMC). My MR collection stops in 83. Since then I only buy issues which seem relevant and that didn't back then.

Would anyone be willing to scan the article and mail or email a readable copy to me?

Please contact off list. Thanks Bert Holmes hwh-rr-rrATcomcastDOTnet

Reply to
Bert Holmes