December 2007 RMC

Has anyone received their December 2007 RMC yet?

Reply to
newyorkcentralfan

yes some number of days ago.

Reply to
Jon Miller

" snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@a35g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Since I have no subscription, I have correctly *not* recieved mine.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

" snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@a35g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

Yes I have and I live in The Netherlands

Greetz Jan

Reply to
Jan(Bouli)Van Gerwen

Got my January issue in the mail Friday.

Reply to
Jack

My January issue arrived today 11 December 2007.

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

I've gotten a replacement December issue from Carstens. It looks like my Jan issue is a no show now too. MR too. This has happened to me several times last year. Carstens' subscription department gets really pissy about replacing issues.

I think this is happening in the post office. Anybody have an idea about fixing this short of assaulting a federal employee?

Reply to
newyorkcentralfan

" snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@i72g2000hsd.googlegroups.com...

Talk calmly with the branch postmaster. They will check out the complaint. It might also be the time of year. The post office always slows down because of the volume of mail they have to handle.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

It's not just the post office. Here none of the regular retail stores that stock RMC got any December issues, and they all go through the regular local magazine distributor. The hobby shops got theirs because they get them mailed directly from Carstens, not through the distribution channel. This happened once last year as well, November issue that time I think.

Reply to
Mountain Goat