SW2008 SP0.1

Anyone know what the reason for this is?

Has anyone received their DVDs yet?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

No dvd, but I heard they are coming near the end of the month. I installed sp0.1 to test - so far it seems fine.

Zander

Reply to
Zander

Reply to
Monty

I can only guess that is a CYA release because of something found,.. maybe configuration related?!?!? It took over 15 minutes to load a 50 meg update!? And, it had to reboot my system because of some message saying configurations needed to be updated??? And... it changed the location of my Toolbox to another drive and directory...wtf!?!>@?!@?!

,..

Reply to
zxys

You can relocate the toolbox back to the install drive and folder and update it in options / file locations. I thought this was really weird to install on C and have this folder turn up on D drive.

Reply to
Wonderman

Sure, changing it back was not a problem... but yes, strange it changed the drive and directory??

It changed it to my U:/ drive... my last drive and it's a linux ext3 partition???

.. (SW Corp, where QA means,.. questions and more questions..)

Reply to
zxys

Ok, just did 3 "ctrl-q" test... using Ann Wood's - PunchHolder,SLDPRT

WHAT A JOKE!!!!

SW2008 sp0.1 Feat. stats = ~275 seconds (~4m35s) Full access = ~8m30s open = ~3m35s save = ~1m40s

SW2008 sp0.0 Feat. stats = ~258 seconds (~4m18s) Full access = ~7m50s open = ~3m25s save = ~1m30s

.. (SW Corp, were consistency means,... slower performance...)

Reply to
zxys

well the circus starts early this release... ;o)

Reply to
neil