SP 4.0 and 2007 Beta 1 Available

Not sure if anyone posted it yet, but both SP 4.0 and 2007 Beta 1 are availabe from the subscription site.

Reply to
SoCalMike

SP4 is the only one available. 2007 beta is NOT on the downloads sight or on the beta download sight

It was (Beta 2007) but I guess it was a latet April Fools joke. I don't think anyone got to actually download it.

KM

Reply to
ken.maren

I can see it in the downloads list, but the link doesn't do anything.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Much like the Sevice Packs fix our problems...

Sorry could not resist ;->

Aron

Reply to
Aron Bacs, Jr.