"Measure" diameter

umm, I'll take a crack at it and say by measuring a diameter instead of a radiusususes? (or the plural commonly known as radii) ;) Just crackin' jokes, sorry. :)

Scott

Reply to
IYM

How do I get the "measure" tool to display diameters instead of radius's?

Reply to
dlevy

Unfortunately, it will ONLY display diameter measurements if what you are measuring it a full diameter (full circle). Otherwise it will show radius. Don't know of a way around this.

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Thanks!

"Seth Renigar" wrote in message news:Ftx_f.79943$% snipped-for-privacy@tornado.southeast.rr.com...

Reply to
dlevy

Multiply by 2 if radius.

Reply to
ms

I learn something new every day...

John

Reply to
John H

But what if it's only 1/4 of a radius. Do I multiply that by 4 ;-)

Not if you're using metric degrees for angles. Then you have to multiply the factor you already have by 1/(.03937*25.4)

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Hold on! Hold on! I can't write this fast. Man this is good stuff!!!

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

You are making this too complicated. Don't use the measure tool.

Reply to
Diego

I might study this and make a Video tutorial for my website. Dale I think you rounded that wrong it's supposed to be 1/(.03934/*25.40000001)

John Layne

John Layne

Just turn on the diameter filter first.

Reply to