easy question....

I edit a part in an assembly. The other parts become transparent.

After I'm finished editing, how to I get the parts to...... uhh.....untransparent?

Reply to
dlevy

"dlevy" wrote in news:Txx_f.3998$Xe.333 @bignews2.bellsouth.net:

The other parts should return to opaque when you return to editing the assembly. Right click in the graphics are and select "edit assembly..."

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Thanks!!

Reply to
dlevy

Also, you change that in... umm...

Tools>Options>System Options>Display/Selection>Assembly transparency for in context edit.

There are a few choices if for some reason you don't like the default.

HTH, Muggs

Reply to
Muggs