MARCH MR magazine

I received the MARCH issue of MR it fell apart! It wasn't stapled or glued
have any of you had this problem yet ?
Tom
Reply to
T9362J
I was wondering if anyone else was thinking the same thing. This is not the picture to be promoting high level details. It looks like old worn out molds were used to make the boiler front. PeteC
Reply to
PeteC
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (T9362J) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m27.aol.com:
Just call the Kalmbach 800 support number (check kalmbach.com) and they'll send you a new one. I've had a few damaged issues in the past and they have always taken care of me in a hurry.
Vince
Reply to
Vince Guarna
yep, even if its not their fault. I had an issue of Trains that looked like it went through a shredder. Called them up and they sent another issue out right away. BTW: you must have gotten a bad magazine. I picked up the March issue at the local hobby shop yesterday and it was all in one piece.
Reply to
me
I have this trouble after a few reads or drops on the floor Maybe they us Aussie made paper should use reflex
Ant
Reply to
Anthony Chambers