old magazine article

I have a lot of old magazines that have great craft related articles, especially in my area of interest, metalwork. I think this stuff is
just too valuable to sit gathering mold and dust so I have been reprinting them and making them available on my website <walkermetalsmith.com>. The latest article is titled, "Getting the Most Out of Your Workshop," from the Sept/Oct, 1938 issue of "Popular Homecraft." It has a lot of great ideas about organizing a workshop. A lot of it is for woodworkers, but the principles are the same for metalworkers.
As with the other articles, this is formatted as a PDF file, but if you don't have the Adobe Reader, necessary to display the article, you can get it free over the internet.
You can find this article on our free metal projects reprint index page. Click here to go there: http://walkermetalsmith.com/metalworking_projects.htm .
Enjoy! --James R. Walker, Metalsmith