metal working projects

Hello, I just finished reprinting a great old book (1929) titled, "101 Metal-Working Projects." It is written in a way to help students learn how to work metal with projects that build on each other. The first is a simple scriber for marking metal, the last is a punch press. All the projects have plans, drawings, complete instructions and questions to stimulate more thought and study.

I just hated to see such great information gathering dust on my bookshelf, so I digitally reprinted it and have it available as a PDF file on CD-Rom. You can find more detailed information about it on this page:

. Thanks.

--James R. Walker, Metalsmith

Reply to
james

[...]

snipped-for-privacy@walkermetalsmith.com wrote: ... so I digitally reprinted it ...

Nice job, very clean! How did you do it, if you don't mind saying?

BTW - in your auction listing, the link to the sample pages is bad. "click" is appended to the end of the URL. An HTML typo, no doubt.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt