Duncan Hudson Kits ?

I saw a reference to these kits on a web site selling model paint. It referenced a 1/4 scale Tiger Moth. Anyone know of these kits ?? A search of the name came up Neg !

Denis Winters <

Reply to
Denis Winters

I've heard of several, but only actually seen one. That was about 10 years ago. The fellow selling it said they were out of production at that time. I've heard they are good scale kits.

Good luck finding what you want.

Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

's been out of business for at least 5 years Kjell Aanvik

"Denis Winters" skrev i melding news:41996655$0$14551$ snipped-for-privacy@news.usenetcompany.com...

Reply to
Kjell Aanvik

You're looking for Duncan HUTSON Kits.... Here's the website, but the news ain't good, I'm afeared......

Bill

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

Reply to