Airfix Exocets

Has anyone a set of Airfix Exocet missile canisters (a sprue of four packed in some kits) for sale, trade, or donation to a good model?

Reply to
Mike Potter

What scale? Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the

gallery

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

Hello, Rob --

1/600 scale. These came >What scale?
Reply to
Mike Potter

Sorry, I think some may have come in one of my 1/72 and 1/48 scale aircraft kit, but I have no Airfix kit in that scale. Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the

gallery

Reply to
Rob Gronovius