I/0 test posting

Greetings Friends & Neighbors,

On of those nasty little virus's came along and ate my lunch. We are talking a complete low level format to get the little gremlins out of the boot sector. YIKES, this little lovely goes into the registry and sets up bogus keys, such that your virus scanner "thinks" its running, but it's not, it will however report that is it is operating normally and that no action need be contemplated or performed. Correction, the only action required at this point is to completely reload the box, complete with low level format. Someone "out there" is running unprotected, or has a virus that mucks with the registry giving the owner of the machine an illusion of being protected while there "south end" is flapping in the breeze. Please Friends, take a moment to visit one or more of the many free virus check sites out there, and we'll all sleep a little better. Since this is a complete reload, I felt it necessary to blitz out a test message, and instead of just hollering TEST, to take the opportunity of sharing my experience a send a warning to someone who may have no idea of the evil spirits that they may be spawning with out knowing it. Cheers.

Reply to
Bruce William Apple MA, NCC