Pictures of our club's display at Nellis are up!

Aviation Nation was great this year and I've put up a few pics of our booth and us for all to see. I personally like the shots of our F/A-22 and F-16C with 'Aurora', a rare white morph Gyr falcon who is the official USAF mascot. Click

and click on the picture of the "Bullseye" magazine cover on the right of the page. Enjoy!

Reply to
dave999

dave999