Christmas Crank-Up Pictures

A few photos taken at the Riccall Christmas Crank-Up on the 27th of December -

A grand day out - book it in your diaries for next year!

Cheers

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

"Dan Howden" wrote

Nice pics Dan.

What was the WC flat twin?

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

- who wishes you and yours all the very best for the New Year.

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Coventry-Victor ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Thanks Roland - I captioned it as horiz opposed twin because I couldn't remember what it was!

As can be expected for the time of year there were quite a few car boot engines, but still an impressive turnout from a large area considering it never got above 5 degrees all day.

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

Never mind "car boot engines" yum yum to Enfield diesel, International LA and Wisconsin V4, none of which are regular rally visitors

Reply to
Nick Highfield

The Wisconsin is a cracking engine - restored by my Late Father 'because it sounds nice at full throttle'. I sold it a few years ago to someone who agrees with that sentiment and it not scared to show it off even if it does guzzle petrol.

The Christmas do always appears to attract more people than it's equivalent held in summer. WE figure that it doesn't clash with any other events, and people are glad of the chance to get away from the family and the telly for half a day!

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden