Wot no posting

Gentlemen,

Have you lot gone into hibernation or is the Christmas spirit got to you already. Are we not going to discuss anything tonight. How about the rights and wrongs of collecting stationary engines or how to or how to rebuild the Hugamaflip which is connected to the thingamy.

Martin P

-- When replying use snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Gentlemen,

Tonight I am stone cold sober but I still manage to create some blatant errors of spelling and Grammar, I must apologise for my last email.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Sadly the hobby has been rudely interrupted by a bout of something called 'work' - don't know if you've heard of it? Got a temporary silencer made up for the Crossley tonight which should keep me in the neighbour's good books, I'm hoping to take it to my Mate's Christmas Crank-Up, in Yorkshire on the

27th. I would recommend it if you're in the area - generally 30 or so engines, plus a selection of other stuff, hot food etc. Located at Riccall just off the A19 between Selby and York.

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

Oh no he wants conversation as well, Sigh! Ok darling what would you like to talk about ? ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Actually seriously considering to visit the NYMR on that day so may drop in. MartinP

Reply to
Campingstoveman

And you cheeky young whippersnapper I do know what work is, our Manager has just been sacked and another engineer left two weeks ago so the three of us left have reinvented the five day week into ten as we cant do it in five :-((

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

I'm bored, got nothing to do, nobody to play with and its cold outside tonight apart from that my love everything is hunky dory. :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

And you tell that to the kids today, and they just won't believe you!

Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton