Carette engines

Gentlemen, Anybody have any information about Carette Gas or Hot air engines. Thank you.

Martin P

-- When replying use snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Hi Martin, Georges Carette made a large range of Toys & film projectors. There are quite a few examples on the American hot air club site,

is a little about the firm on
might have more information on the firm if I can remember where I put my Hot Air engine folder. 8^(

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Map
Map

Dave Croft

Hi

Have a look at

which I found through Google. Its quite interesting.

Clive

Reply to
Clive