OT; The Telly

Gentlemen, I have just watched two very good programmes this evening. The first was about famous battles and was followed by The Great Eastern and I K Brunel. I hope you all watched it.

Martin P

-- When replying use snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Had a break from engineering and watched Space Cowboys instead....

Got the book by Rolt on Brunel.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Well, as long as someone else raised it ........ See me in "Genius of the Vikings" on 5 on Wednesday? I had about three minutes to myself doing mail and shield penetration at the Royal College of Military Science in Shrivenham..

Overseas viewers can see it on Nat Geo soon!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Ah, I did indeed see it. I thought at the time that there couldn't be two Kim Siddorn's, expert in old armour!

best

Matt

Reply to
Matt W