Beds & Bucks Bring and Buy

Gentlemen,
A prior engagement means I shall not attend Sodbury Sortout but thought I might mention the Beds & Bucks Bring & Buy at Bromham Mill Bedford on the
12th October. May see some of you there, I have some goodies for sale. :-))
Martin P
-- When replying use snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com
Plan was sort-out on Saturday and Maidenhead farmer's market on Sunday. However, Helen has just announced that she hasn't got enough money this month to do justice to the farmers market ,so if my lust for old iron is not completely satiated on Saturday, I can go to Bromham on Sunday - result :-)
Haven't been to Beds and Bucks bring and buy for years, what are they like now? Previously ISTR turning up at the appointed hour only to find the event was just about winding down!
--
NHH

"Campingstoveman" < snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:35:17 +0100, "Nick Highfield"

Best to turn up at about 9am as it is very much all over by 11.30 or so. The bacon rolls are worth the trip :-))
We'll probably be there with some stuff, we usually try and get into the far left-hand corner of the car park.
Kind regards,
Peter
Peter Forbes Prepair Ltd Luton, UK email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk home: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk