NWTE & Dee Valley Show Pics

Hi Just added some photos from the Dee valley show on to Webshots if you are interested,

Cheers Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Worthy of a look gentlemen.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Seconded, I liked the Ruston VC4, very impressive close up! although I have seen it before it still impresses, like the Noble Gardner 100hp.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Peter said < Seconded, I liked the Ruston VC4, very impressive close up! although I have seen it before it still impresses, like the Noble Gardner

100hp.

It's the noise they make, like a giant breathing more than an internal combustion engine - mind you, they might sound a bit louder under load!

I found a picture of a ST marine engine in one of the albums where the owner has mounted a fan in front of the flywheel and a radiator beyond that. Clever idea for displaying a marine engine in a compact fashion.

Thanks Anthony!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me than a free frontal lobotomy!

Reply to
J K Siddorn