NWTE & Dee Valley Show Pics

Hi
Just added some photos from the Dee valley show on to Webshots if you are
interested,

Cheers
Anthony
Reply to
Anthony
Worthy of a look gentlemen.
Martin P
Reply to
Campingstoveman
Seconded, I liked the Ruston VC4, very impressive close up! although I have seen it before it still impresses, like the Noble Gardner 100hp.
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Engine pages for preservation info:
Peter A Forbes
Peter said < Seconded, I liked the Ruston VC4, very impressive close up! although I have seen it before it still impresses, like the Noble Gardner 100hp.
It's the noise they make, like a giant breathing more than an internal combustion engine - mind you, they might sound a bit louder under load!
I found a picture of a ST marine engine in one of the albums where the owner has mounted a fan in front of the flywheel and a radiator beyond that. Clever idea for displaying a marine engine in a compact fashion.
Thanks Anthony!
Regards,
Kim Siddorn
I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me than a free frontal lobotomy!
Reply to
J K Siddorn