Barge Engine Required

I have just had this request from Roy through my website, perhaps someone can help ? Roy is based in Ramsgate, Kent.

If you can help please contact Roy directly. Many thanks David

-- Stationary Engines Scotland

out for the Spamtrap !

I wonder if you would be able to point me in the right direction. I am building a canal barge and am trying to obtain one of the following old large capacity type engine: Gardner 2L2, 2LW, OR 3LW. Kelvin 2J2,or 2J3. Russel Newbury DM2 or DM3. Lister JP2 or JP3. any condition considered, with or without Gearbox.

Roy Kennett - snipped-for-privacy@dsl.pipex.com

Reply to
David McC