Douglas Engine website update

The Douglas Stationary Engine Resource website www.duster.org.uk has been significantly updated, there is quite a bit of content which could
be of interest to owners of other makes of engine. I would like to apologise to anyone who has attempted to use the online purchasing on the website. I was only recently informed that it was not working (the nature of the problem would seem to indicate that it had never worked, although I did test it when it first went live). It has now been configured in a completely different way and will hopefully keep working.
--
Peter Chadbund
The Douglas Stationary Engine Resource