Website Update

Following a fair bit of work I have now updated our website with much more Fowler and Wolseley info, updated Links pages and a few other additions. Hopefully I have also tidied up any dead links and dodgy formatting. The only problem was I exceeded my ISP's storage limit :-(

I have therefore changed URL to

which comes with unlimited webspace. An auto-redirect has been put in place on the old URL, however, when you get the chance feel free to update Links etc.

We still have a lot more Wolseley stuff to go on which will happen in the coming couple of months, along with other incomplete pages....I may even get time to write this internet article for SEM !!

All the best David

-- Stationary Engines Scotland

out for the Spamtrap !

Reply to
David McC

Always worth a look, your site has helped me out on several occasions, the most recent being supplying the mounting dimensions I needed to make Scott mag platform.

Reply to
Nick H

Thanks Nick, glad to have helped you out, thats the whole aim of the site, to be something useful ! More to come...! Regards David