website update

Have passed a revised version of the goods services website for uploading to the chap with the broadband connection.

Access as before via

Had to abandon the update info on the index as small snippets keep coming in. Lots more to do but another two or three uploads should break the back of it. The coal yard section will be further updated in a week or so assuming I get the time.

I got four requests for colour against one to stay with black and white so I have added colour (most done, couple still to do)

I got one request for urgent uploading of the available models - this was not really ready so have uploaded what I had, lots to do on that.

Hope this answers the problem

As always any comments welcome, good or bad, corrections especially welcome.

Mike

Reply to
Mike