plaster cast n gauge buildings

Has anybody got any idea if these are still produced and if so are they of a realistic appearance and scale.

I managed to find some details ages ago but cannot track down the web site so any guidance would be veryhelpful.

Martin M

Reply to
Martin Murdoch

Possibly SD Mouldings. (tel 01254 238184). Havn't seen them in the flesh so can't remark on their quality, but they look nice in the pics in their Railway Modeller adverts.

Pete

Reply to
mutley

As Pete said, most likely SD Mouldings. The models come in both painted and unpainted form. Speaking from experience, I would say that the models are of good quality. You can obtain a catalogue from them, address is 96 Sparth Road, Clayton-le-Moors, Accrington, Lancs, BB5 5QD. I have some photos of a couple of their buildings, if you'd like copies let me know an I'll email them to you.

Cheers Clive

Reply to
Clive Summerfield

Harburn Hobbies Elm Row Leith Walk Edinburgh also do N plaster buildings etc

Harburn Hobbies Ltd.,

67 Elm Row, Edinburgh, EH7 4AQ, Scotland Tel. (+44) (0)131 556 3233 Fax. (+44) (0)131 478 3233

Reply to
Yoda